Welcome to this course on how to build essential marketing and sales strategies to support the success of your photography business, and I hope you get a lot of value from it.
The course is divided into 9 modules, each with a number of lessons.
Your success with this course is determined entirely by you, so it’s important to make sure you understand the principles I teach in each unit and apply what you learn to your business.
Thanks, and I wish you every success!
Photography Marketing Simplified
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Module 1: Preparing Your Marketing And Sales System
- Setting Up Website Analytics, Clicky, And Google Search Console
- Google Analytics: An Overview
- Google Search Console: An Overview
- Clicky Analytics: An Overview
- Create And Install Your Facebook Tracking Pixel
Module 2: Who Are You Selling To?
- Identify Your Ideal Clients
- In-Depth Workshop: How To Identify Your Ideal Clients
- Optimize Your “About” Page
Module 3: Lead Generation Basics
- Introducing The Lead Generation Marketing Model
- The Power Of An Irresistible Lead Magnet
- How To Create An Irresistible And Effective Lead Magnet
- Lead Magnet Development Part 2
Module 4: Preparing Your Email Marketing System
- Introduction To Email Marketing
- Email Marketing System Setup
- Getting Your Email Marketing System Ready Part 1
- Getting Your Email Marketing System Ready Part 2
- Getting Your Email Marketing System Ready Part 3
- Getting Your Email Marketing System Ready Part 4
- Getting Your Email Marketing System Ready Part 5
- Getting Your Email Marketing System Ready Part 6
Module 5: Building The Email Signup Process
- Create Your Email Opt-In Form
- Create Your Opt-In Landing Page
- Create Your Email Opt-In Thank You Page
- Set Up Your Analytics Goal Tracking For Email Opt-In Conversions
Module 6: Essential Writing Skills For Photographers
Module 7: Email Marketing Development
- Introducing Analytics Campaign Variables: How To Track Links From Emails
- Follow-Up Emails: Why You Need Them
- Follow-Up Emails: Creating Your Story
- Follow-Up Emails: Building The Automation Sequence