We’re all familiar with using Facebook for marketing, but what about Instagram? Can the smartphone-based photo-sharing network be put to good use in your marketing too?
As it happens, yes it can!
In this episode, I talk with high-school senior portrait photographer Rod Evans about how he’s put Instagram to great use as a means to create intense buzz and excitement throughout the entire life-cycle of the client experience.
About Our Guest: Rod Evans
Portrait Artist Rod Evans has become renowned for his innovative portraits by combining an intense love of art and a visionary style.
He has been requested to lecture nationally as well as internationally for a host of venues including PPA’s Imaging USA, WPPI, SYNC and Senior Portrait Artists Events.
Rod is a PPA National Award winner who has been on Photoworkshop.com and PhotoVision Video Magazine, and was also selected to be a member of the prestigious Society of XXV, an international group of some of the world’s finest photographers.
Here are some of the great topics Rod and I talked about during our chat in this episode:
- What makes Instagram an effective marketing tool for photographers?
- Why are so many teens abandoning Facebook in favor of Instagram?
- What types of photographer are going to benefit most from using Instagram?
- How does using Instagram compare to other marketing channels?
- The key pieces photographers need to make Instagram work effectively…
- How photographers can get more followers…
- How can Instagram be integrated with other marketing and social channels?
- A lot more…
Here are 3 great books, available on Amazon, that can help you get even more out of Instagram for your marketing:
Over 40,000 copies sold.
Check out these two other great books about Instagram marketing:
- Instagram Marketing for Beginners, Getting Real Followers: Insight from Successful Entrepreneurs
- Instagram Marketing On Fire: How Smart Companies and Entrepreneurs Ignite Their Instagram Followers and Turn Them Into Repeat Customers