Are you a high-school senior portrait photographer or interested in moving into that genre?
If so, you’ll love this interview with photographer David Hakamaki in which he shares ideas on how to compete in this intensely competitive genre and how to create marketing that generates buzz among his clients.
Two of the big takeaways from this interview are how David recruits his senior reps and how he creates real excitement about his photography during the session with his live-viewing system.
Listen to the interview below to get all the details.
Here are some of the great topics we talked about during our chat in this episode:
- Ideas on how independent photographers can compete with the contract studios…
- The most effective marketing tools David uses in his business to create buzz and excitement…
- How to recruit high-school senior ambassadors and reps…
- Using radio ads to attract new clients…
- David’s top 3 tips for photographers trying to move into the high-school seniors market…
- The pros and cons of running a home-based photography business…
About Our Guest: David Hakamaki
David Hakamaki is the owner of Cutting Edge Photography in Iron Mountain, MI. a full-time, home-based photography business that focuses on high school seniors, youth sports, families, children, promotional/travel and weddings.
He’s a regular speaker at photography conferences across the US and serves on Simply Color Lab’s “Senior Dream Team”, and also one of Kubota Image Tools “Champions”.
There's a lot more to "Marketing High-School Senior Portraits And The Home-Based Studio With David Hakamaki (Interview)", but access to the full content is reserved for Prime Focus Lab members.
Already a member? Log in here to go to your member dashboard.
NOT A MEMBER? DON'T MISS OUT
If you want to grow your photography business but don't know where to start, you're in the right place.
As a member, you have full access to everything inside the Prime Focus Lab — Articles, in-depth interviews, courses, our private Q&A and discussion group, plus invaluable resources to grow your business.